Monday, February 9, 2009

The Weighing Game - Feb 9, 2009

I am happy to report that, as of this morning, my current weight is 211.4. I was hoping to see 212 on the scale, so I was pleasantly surprised. That brings my total weight loss to 11.2 pounds.
Only 8.8 more pounds to go until I can get my new cell phone*.

*I decided that it's time to upgrade my cell phone so that I can surf the web and view my email while on the go. I am known for just impulsively purchasing items on a whim, but I thought it might motivate me to earn a new phone. I made a deal with myself that I can purchase a new phone only after I have lost my first 20 pounds. Seeing that it's only a matter of time until I reach my first 20 pound goal (yes, I'm getting cocky now), does anyone have a recommendation for a great cell phone?

1 comment:

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

I love the idea of a new cell phone after losing 20 pounds. You are doing great. You will have that phone in no time :)

Google