Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl = Super Yucky

Ok, so I fell of the wagon today. Actually, it was more like I fell of the wagon, the wagon rolled over me, and then I was hit by another passing wagon. I just didn't have the willpower to resist all of the yummy Super Bowl food, and in the end I ate WAY too much junk food.

Now last Super Bowl I also ate way too much, but that was just the beginning of the binge that I went on. I used it as an excuse to eat crap for the next few weeks, but this year is going to be different. I think that my body might be getting used to eating better food because I feel miserable after eating all of that junk food. I can feel a layer of grease on my tongue and my stomach is churning, and you know what? I don't want to feel like this anymore! My body deserves better!

Tomorrow morning I am going to wait for the wagon, and I am going to jump on with full force. This time I am find a seat and going to buckle myself in, so I don't fall off again.

No comments:

Google