Monday, January 28, 2008

The State of My Body Address

Dear Readers:

It is with humble gratitude that I write for you tonight. Although I have faced a setback in my life with the gaining of this weight, I promise you that with courage, dedication and detailed planning that I will reach my weight loss goal.

I think back to only ten years ago, before the weight was gained, and I remember a vital, young woman who was ready to conquer the world. That energy and optimism were soon met with the rigor of everyday life, endless fast food and a slowly growing waistline. Soon thereafter, the young vital woman was replaced with the overweight woman that types before you tonight.

The state of my body is overweight, but my attitude and willpower are strong. I vow to you that this burdening weight will not remain on my body, and I will triumph in this battle.

No comments:

Google