Thursday, January 24, 2008

Donuts?? These people are evil!

I'm was all excited this morning on the drive into work because I had this light bulb moment (at an intersection) that if I post my weight loss journey on a blog, perhaps it will keep me honest. I sit down to at my desk and begin the process of setting up a blog. I haven't even posted my first blog entry yet, and I receive an email from my boss stating that there are donuts in the kitchen. Donuts? You have got to be kidding me! I finally decide that today is the day to begin my weight loss journey and he brings donuts. Now mind you, the boss has no idea that I'm trying to lose weight, but how am I supposed to sit in my office and ignore this box of sugary, glazed, sprinkle-covered, cake-like goodness? I'm telling you, these co-workers and their never ending treats are going to be trouble.

No comments:

Google